IP

14.6.12

Dynamic Views Blogger : Remove Search Bar


Should I say more? Maybe I should. Blogger's Dynamic View comes with a little search bar, placed at the top-right corner of your blog page. If you want to remove this search bar, here's how. This is a reply to blog reader Katie.

If you're using the old Blogger interface: Go to Dashboard - Design - Template Designer - Advanced - Add CSS - paste the following code - Press enter after the last character of the last line } - Apply to Blog.

If you're using the new Blogger interface: Go to Dashboard ('House' symbol) - Template - Customize - Advanced - Add CSS - paste the following code - Press enter after the last character of the last line } - Apply to Blog.





.header-bar #search{
display: none !important;
}
 
Questions and Answer :

Is there a way to place the search bar or a link to search, inside of the menu bar next to the dynamic views or pages?
.header-bar #search{
position: relative;
top: 167px !important;
right: 30px !important;
}




Is there a way to move the search box onto the header bar underneath the blog's title? Check out my site if you don't understand what I mean (hcmctoday.com) and I want to put the search box underneath where it says "HCMC Today"
#header .header-bar{
height: 100px;
}

#header:hover .header-drawer, #header .header-drawer.open{
top: 100px;
}

#header-container{
height: 140px;
}

#main div{
top: 18px;
}

#search{
left: 18px;
top: 55px !important;
}
  



I have a custom template of dynamic view. I want to delete the search box made by the designer but am not sure which one is the code. I have tried to delete the codes but when I preview, the search box is still there. Can you do me a favor by checking the codes? I'm afraid I may delete the wrong one. The designer didn't response to my question. Please help.
I just checked my code, and it is still working. The reason it isn't working in your blog is because you're not using a Dynamic View template in the first place. Try this for your template:

.cse{
display: none !important;
}



Sumber : http://www.southernspeakers.net/2011/10/remove-blogger-dynamic-view-search-bar.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

il

il
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...